Fair pricing, from the individual to the whole organisation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is billing monthly or annual?
- Our Standard Plan is billed monthly, starting at $75/month, or annually starting at (11 x $75/year). For Enterprise-friendly annual billing contact us to upgrade to the right Enterprise Plan for you.
- Do you invoice?
- Yes. Our Standard Plan customers receive a statement every month indicating their consumed credits and bill to be paid.
- What do you meter?
- In a nutshell, we meter usage of the Reliability Toolkit. This includes data ingest and any opt-ins for additional tooling.
- What are “credits”?
- On all our plans you pay for “credits”. Credits are then consumed by metered usage and, if selected, any purchased add-ons. Customers on our Enterprise Plan may purchase additional credits to be used for training or consultancy services.
- Can I organise a custom billing plan?
- Absolutely. Enterprise Plans are often customised to the needs of the organisation, so get in touch and we can build the right plan for your organisation.
- Do you offer an On Premise option?
- Yes we do. A custom, on-premise deployment of the Reliability Toolkit is possible under an Enterprise Plan.
- How is my data managed securely? And can I get customised security?
- All data sent to your Reliability Toolkit is sent and stored encrypted. On our Standard Plan, any usage of that data is subject to our Terms and Conditions. For custom security needs get in touch and we can discuss how we can meet those needs as part of an Enterprise Plan.
- We have X users, X teams and plan to run X verifications, can we get an estimate on what a monthly price would look like?
- Get in touch, we can run those numbers for you and, if necessary, prepare an Enterprise Plan that’s right for you from the get-go.