Injecting Chaos in AWS LambdaMore Tutorials
September 20th, 2019
ChaosIQ experiments are run through Chaos Toolkit. When targeting AWS systems for your experiments, the Chaos Toolkit AWS extension offers a large set of activities for AWS services. This page lists all activities specific to AWS Lambda.
AWS Lambda is Amazon's serverless service. It allows to run code without provisioning or managing servers.
- Invoke a lambda function,
- Throttle Lambda by setting reserved concurrency amount,
- Set a function's memory size or timeout,
- Remove concurrency limits.
- Get configuration information, timeout and memory size for a lambda function.
More information and examples
Other AWS Services
The AWS extension currently offers actions and probes to target EC2, ECS, IAM, AWS Lambda, CloudWatch, EKS, RDS, and elbv2.