Injecting Chaos in Google Cloud PlatformMore Tutorials
September 20th, 2019
ChaosIQ experiments are run through Chaos Toolkit. The Chaos Toolkit Google Cloud Platform extension offers a set of activities when targeting Google Cloud Platform for your experiments.
Google Cloud Platform is Google's suite of cloud computing services. It provides infrastructure as a service, platform as a service and serverless computing environments.
- [GKE] Create a new node pool in a given cluster or zone
- [GKE] Delete a node pool
- [GKE] Swatch a nodepool, by creating a new one and draining the old one so pods are rescheduled to the newly created pool
- [SQL] list Cloud SQL instances
- [SQL] Describe a Cloud SQL instance
- [SQL] Causes a high-availability Cloud SQL instance to failover
- [SQL] Export data from a Cloud SQL instance
- [SQL] Import data into a Cloud SQL instance
- [storage] Check an object exists in a Cloud Storage bucket