Injecting Chaos in Azure CloudMore Tutorials
September 20th, 2019
ChaosIQ experiments are run through Chaos Toolkit. The Chaos Toolkit Azure extension offers a set of activities when running experiments on the Azure platform.
Microsoft Azure is Microsoft's cloud computing service. It provides infrastructure as a service, platform as a service and software as a service.
- Start or restart a webapp,
- Stop a webapp,
- Delete a webapp.
- Start or restart virtual machines,
- Randomly stop virtual machines,
- Stress the CPU up to 100% on random machines,
- Fill the disk of a machine with random data.
- Count virtual machines,
- Delete virtual machines,
- Describe virtual machines.
Virtual Machine Scale Sets (VMSS) Activites
- Randomly stop or restart a VMSS instance,
- Randomly deallocate a VMSS instance,
- Randomly delete a VMSS instance at random,
Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Randomly delete a node from a managed AKS.