Injecting Chaos in Cloud FoundryMore Tutorials
September 20th, 2019
ChaosIQ experiments are run through Chaos Toolkit. The Chaos Toolkit Azure extension offers a set of activities when running experiments on the Cloud Foundry platform.
Cloud Foundry is an open source, multi-cloud platform as a service.
- List all applications available to a given user,
- Fetch the metrics of an application.
- Start or stop an application,
- Start or stop all applications of an organization,
- Terminate a given application's instance,
- Terminate a random application's instance,
- Map or unmap a route to an application,
- Remove all route from an application,
- Unbind the service from a given application.
Cloud Foundry API calls are mostly used to get mapping information, but one can also make any Cloud Foundry API call and get the full response.
- Perform a Cloud Foundry API call,
- Get an application by name,
- List all the applications in a specified organization,
- Get all the instances of an application,
- Get all routes associated with an application and host,
- Get all routes with a given host,
- Get a service bind,
- Get an organization,
- Get a space.